Our Herb-Olive Oil Dip served with sliced crusty rustic bread is the perfect way to kick off any festivity or family dinner. Try this simple recipe at home, and if you have any questions about it, just comment below.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Mix the parsley, basil, rosemary, oregano, granulated garlic, hot red pepper, salt and pepper together in a small serving bowl
- Add the olive oil and stir
- Serve with bread for dipping and enjoy
Love our signature olive oil? Learn the story behind it here. And for a limited time, you can buy a bottle of it at your local Carrabba’s for just $10.