Valentine’s Day is just a week away. Need some ideas on how to surprise your sweetheart? We’ve got seven listed below that will take your Valentine’s Day game from average to BEST DAY EVER.
1. Don’t just buy a box of chocolates. Buy a box of chocolates, eat them (or save for later) and then refill with Mini Cannoli.
2. Go beyond “just dessert.” Order our Sogno Di Cioccolata “Chocolate Dream” and pair it with two flutes of Rosa Regale.
3. Here’s an alternative to flowers: grab some green stems and put Arancini on the ends as buds. Delicious and cute! Can you hear the “awwwww” already?
4. If you’re trying to do a reenactment of “Lady & the Tramp,” go beyond just eating pasta, and play around with plate presentation.
5. Rather than getting a card, why not spell out how you feel on a pizza? It’s so much more meaningful.
6. When in doubt, order Chicken Bryan. He’s the ultimate wingman.
7. Order some Carrabba’s to go, and enjoy some delicious food in your favorite outdoor spot. Add a couple of dozen roses to the bag for bonus points.
Got some great Valentine’s Day ideas of your own? Share them with us on Twitter using #UpYourVDayGame, and maybe you’ll score a $50 Carrabba’s Gift Card.
Wishing you and your sweetheart the best day ever!
*These are all ideas that you can do on your own to make your Valentine’s Day extra special. None of these are current specials offered by Carrabba’s :).
UPDATE: This sweepstakes has ended.