In Part 1, we shared some solutions to your wine situations fit for the season. In this post, we will focus on the best solutions for your wine celebration situations, including the upcoming New Year’s celebration. Our industry experts and sommeliers have some great tips and suggestions to help you close out 2015 with a bang!
You can find each of the wines discussed at your local Carrabba’s or wine and spirits store. Also, don’t forget that no matter what, our number one rule is to enjoy what you like!
- Situation: You’re looking for a great wine for New Year’s Eve but aren’t interested in bubbly.
- Solution: Choose a smooth yet, vibrant Chardonnay to keep the party going until midnight.
Decoy by Duckhorn Chardonnay
- Situation: You’re looking for something sweet after your New Year’s Eve dinner.
- Solution: Choose a Riesling or sweet red wine as the perfect end to your meal.
Saint M Riesling
- Situation: You’re attending a New Year’s Eve party and looking to venture out of your comfort zone.
- Solution: Add a little Italian flair with a Chianti or Prosecco.
Allegrini “Palazzo Della Torre” Red Blend
- Situation: You need the perfect bottle of bubbly.
- Solution: Champagne is the common choice, but we prefer Prosecco.
We hope that our two-part series has helped you navigate through all of your December wine situations. If you have any questions for our experts, please comment below!
From our family to yours, we hope you have a happy and safe New Year’s Eve. Cheers to 2016!